Friday, December 22, 2017

My apologies

Hello Crow Wing Families, 

I have been working with kids this week to prepare for our storytelling work following break.  We have listened to stories from the Moth Story Hour and have discussed how the storyteller develops mood, conflict, and empathy.  I have screened stories ahead of time and found stories that relate to childhood.  I have also found edited for radio versions when needed.  However, today I clicked the wrong link and accidentally played a story with profanity in it.  I apologized to students, told them my error, and moved on.  I apologize to you as well - it is never my intention to present inappropriate material in our community.  I will be doubly careful in the future. 

Best, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 2018 Crow Wing Pre-Conference Family Survey (Responses) - Invitation to edit

crowwing@greatriverschool.org has invited you to edit the following spreadsheet: November 2018 Crow Wing Pre-Conference Family Survey (Res...